Sunday, April 27, 2008

Melbourne

I went to Melbourne on my vacation. I used a plane, so it was quickly just a few hours.
Melbourne started like me already on the road from airport
It looked as very modern and comfortable for life city, and it remained me Europeans city because there were a trams and usual for Europe trees.
I enjoyed Melbourne's amazing modern architecture, sculpture and good views.
Especial, I liked museums set in Federation park and St. Andrew Church.
We stayed to our friends living in Melbourne. Indeed, their from Russia and we had a traditional long conversation with a vine each evening. Their showed me a few picture with snow in a forest near Melbourne in 2 hours by car. It looked incredibly.
I had a good time in Melbourne during three days.

1 comment:

Marion said...

Melbourne is a very beautiful city so deifferent from Sydney as you said. I'm pleased you had a lovely time there with your friends. I do hope that you drank WINE and not vine as it would have been a been tough to swallow!