Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tango

I apologize, but I don't know sort of flower on the pictures. About NS W's symbol, I can say It's rose anyway, but kind of rose I don't know. I'm sorry, but flowers is not my cup of tea.

Bay the way, may be will be better, if I tall about dancing. Tango dancing.

I started to dance tango 4 weeks ago. I very liked a tango music and I've watched a magic film by Sally Porter called " Tango lessons". So I was encourage about tango.

I thought it's not very hard, because tango is not very fast dance with simple movement, it seemed, and people can do it in different ages.

I had a mistake, because a" simple movement" turned up really hard to use for me. I have been 4 times to tango lessons and each time I was feeling that my body isn't good staff for tango.

However I decided try again and again, because I really want to learn to dance tango.

2 comments:

Marion said...

Hi Boris! The flowers in the post are called camellias. There are beautiful gardens in Caringbah called the Camellia Gardens. They are worth a visit even if flowers are not your 'cup of tea'!
Tango classes sound like fun but hard work at the same time! I'll be expecting a demonstration at the end of term party!!!

Bozhena said...

Hello!!!To bo honest,I surprised that you learndancing.You up to the mark!!!I LOVE to dance too.it was my dream for a long time.now i'm looking for a dancing school,maybe do you know some?you seems competent in that now)))by the way,have you seen ,,Shall we dance,,?